How Do I Get My Ex Back? The Help You're Looking For

The most devastating sentence in the world is, "I think we should break up." What do you do if you don't want to break up. Immediately you start planning how to get your ex back. The questions are almost endless. What did I do? Is there somebody else? How do I get my ex back? This one is the biggest. What if I could tell you that what you do right now is the key to getting your ex back.

Right now the most important thing to not do is panic. By panic I mean to start acting irrationally, do stupid things. Picking arguments with your ex, or begging them not to break up with you is what I mean by, stupid and irrational. If you do these few things instead of winning your love back, it will only cement in your ex's mind their decision to break it off in the first place.

I don't want to bore you with statistics, but this one is very optimistic, 9 out of 10 breakups are reversible, in that odd 1 time the spark between you may be gone ( but if it was, your better off anyways). Give your ex some space and some time. Allow your ex to do their own thing for a little while, about a month should do. After about a month it will be a great time to try to open the lines of communication again. The best ways of doing this are with a simple phone call or even a handwritten letter (the letter route is a great move).

Once the lines of communication have been started again, the most important thing to do now is take things SLOW and enjoy the fact that you are on speaking terms again and things are progressing in your favor.

Everyone can use a little help when it comes to matters of the heart. Going about it alone can turn out very badly. How To Get My Ex Back has some great video examples to help to get you going in the right direction.