I Want My Ex Back- The Solution

If you're thinking to yourself "I want my ex back" and nothing you've tried so far has worked, this article will help. Relationships are tricky things and can and do fail for many reasons, but whatever the reason for the breakup most have an underlying reason of one or both partners stop contributing to the relationship anymore. But before you going thinking that your love is gone forever, you must know that 90% of all relationships can be saved.

Before going after that lost love, you must ask yourself "Why do I want my ex back?" Many times we don't realize what we have til it's gone. We tend to want things more when they are unattainable. So you have to ask yourself, if you want your ex back because the breakup was a huge mistake or is it because losing them makes you panic because you don't have control over them or your relationship anymore? Determining what you truly want from this relationship and whether you want them back for the long haul is vital.

Asking yourself if they were really the one for you is the next step. In determining if this is your ideal partner, you should ask yourself, if this person is intelligent and willing to openly share knowledge with you. Is this person funny and able to not take themselves too seriously? These are a few examples of things that you should ask yourself, but ultimately you need to find out what's important to you, if this person meets the qualities you deem important.

You also must ask yourself if your willing to change, and is it worth it to you? Getting back with your ex will require some compromise on your part. For your relationship to be sustainable you have to be willing to deal with the issues that split the two of you up in the first place.

Your ex most likely will not take you back, unless you've shown to them some sort of evidence of change already. Remembering that relationships are a delicate balance of give and take. You have to give plenty before you can take. So in this scenario, you must give, by making changes in yourself, before you can expect your ex to take you back. You must be willing to give in where you didn't give in in the past. Be willing to change.

"I want my ex back" can be dealt with quite simply, but it will take effort on your part. It's all about knowing what your ex truly wants and be able to accommodate them.

Here's to your relationship success.

I want my ex back is a question that ponders many people. I've asked this in the past as well. I've recently read a book that I wish was around earlier in my life, it would've helped a lot. I've reviewed it at my site at http://the-magic-making-up.blogspot.com. This book is guaranteed to help you solve I want my ex back! Visit my site Here