How To Get Your Ex Back- 3 Simple Steps to Follow

Breakups are difficult, this has to be the understatement of year. Believe me I know what you're going through, in my more foolish years I had more relationships that ended than I care to admit. I know that gut wrenching knot that you get in your stomach each and everytime that you think of your ex. I know all too well that feeling of despair when you hear a song that reminds you of your ex. These feelings are completely normal, I just want you to know that. Those feelings will eventually start to be easier to deal with, and eventually they go away. In this article I'm going to share 3 simple steps for getting your ex back.

Probably the most difficult task out of these 3 steps is clearing your head and thinking rationally. This is certainly going to be difficult right now, as your emotions are running wild. Like I mentioned previously things will start to be easier to deal with, but for now we have to get you up and moving around. I'm sure friends and family members are telling you to get up and get out of your house. They are right, you need to do something to get your mind off of your ex.

I have a great way to help you with this step, go shopping. I know this step sounds very girlish, but hey I don't know anyone that doesn't feel happy after they've bought something that they have always wanted. This is a solution to everything that ails you, but it will make you feel better short term and help you move onto the second step.

Step two is to search your soul. Now that you've cleared your head a bit and are thinking a bit more rationally, it is time to thing real hard about your relationship. You have to decide if getting your ex back is really what you want. The reason why I say this is, some relationships aren't saving. If your relationship made you feel miserable all the time, no matter how much you tried on your end to make it better, it might not be worth it. Only you can make that decision. It's what you feel in your heart.

Step 3 is to confront your ex. I guess I shouldn't use the term confront, it makes it sound like you're going to a gunfight or something. This is just simply a meeting with your ex to sit down and talk. You want this meeting to be as calm and casual as possible. A lunch meeting in a public place is perfect. Tell your ex how you feel, tell them that you've made some mistakes and that you realize that and that you want another chance. Don't place any blame on the relationship on your ex, it'll only light a fuse to an explosive situation. Let me tell you, that this act on your catch your ex so off guard, that 99% of time will agree to try to work things out with you.

If you want your ex back, these 3 simple steps should do the trick, but if not, there are other things you can do to help as well.

Want to get your ex back almost instantly? The Magic of Making Up is a book that you will want to read. Read my review, and learn how to get your ex back TODAY!