Looking For The Best Way to Get Your Ex Back-Look No Further

I'm sorry to hear about your breakup. Believe me I know what you're going through. That feeling of despair that doesn't seem to go away. The thoughts are running through your mind, "What did I do wrong?", or "What if I did this differently, maybe it wouldn't have ended." I want to let you know that these are both normal questions to be having. Right now though, the biggest question that is running through your mind is "What is the best way to get your ex back?"

There are many different things that you can do to get your ex back, but all of them require one common item. That's for you to have your head on straight. No I don't mean that right now your head is spinning around like someone possessed, but I just simply mean is for you to be thinking with you head and not your heart. This is going to be very difficult for you to do right now, so for now I will recommend that you try to resist the temptation to call you ex and talk to them. I just don't think that this would be a good idea right now, because with the way that you are feeling you may say or do something that will probably add some fuel to an already volatile situation. Are we in agreement that you should stay away for now? Good let's continue.

While you are avoiding contact with your ex, try doing something to take your mind off of your ex. This again is going to be difficult, as everything reminds you of your ex. One thing that has always helped me was to go out and buy something for myself that I've always wanted. I know it sounds kind of stupid, but hey tell me a time when you got something that you always wanted, that you didn't feel happy. I didn't think so either.

Now that you're feeling a little bit better, I would like for you to do some major soul searching. Sit down and think about your relationship and I would like you to find out for yourself, is it worth trying to rekindle. If I had asked you to do this before you were feeling better and were still very emotional, the answer for sure would have been, "Yes it is." Now you have a chance to look at your relationship from a level headed approach. Don't feel bad if you decide that your relationship isn't worth trying to save, it happens.

If you have decided that your relationship is worth rekindling then it's time for your next step, that's to make a contact with your ex. There are many different ways to get in contact with your ex, but only a few ways guarantee that your ex will agree to meet with you. At the bottom of this page I'll let you know about a book that I came across that gives some interesting approaches to get your ex to agree to meet with you.

Once your ex agrees to meet with you, you have to remain calm and not too emotional. All it will take is one wrong move and poof your ex will be gone and remain your ex forever. You need to stay rational, that's what you've worked so hard to for. During this meeting, all you really want to do is meet, say hello, and catch up. You don't want to get into any heavy relationship talk. If all goes well, there will be time for that later on. Right now is basically a first date for the second time.

Keep you head together, and just enjoy the company of your ex. If you play your cards right, they won't be your ex for very much longer. As mentioned above there are plenty of methods to getting your ex back, but you want to know the best way to get your ex back, and who wouldn't want the best methods available? This is part of a proven plan that has helped thousands of couples rekindle their relationships.

Looking for the best way to get your ex back? The Magic of Making Up is a proven plan that has helped thousands rekindle their relationships. This book is the key to getting your ex back. Hasn't your heart suffered long enough? Click Here!