Why Did My Girlfriend Leave?

This is a question that gets asked a lot, and it is baffling to me that when a guy's girlfriend decides to break up with him, he normally has no idea as to why. To me I'd think what went wrong would be pretty clear. Now of course if things "snuck up" on you I can understand that. So I'm gonna help you out and tell you what you did wrong.

As guys we do have a tendency to do certain things that usually lead up to our girlfriends leaving us. It's in our general nature, sometimes we can't help it. Now because I'm trying to help you, I'm going to fill you in on these character traits that we have, so you can have your answer to why did my girlfriend leave me.

1. A major reason for conflict in a relationship that usually results in a break up is when you don't enough attention to her. Woman may seem needy, but all they really want is for you to make them feel appreciated and cared for. The easiest way to make this happen is to listen to her.

Come on now, is that really too much to ask for. Even if your busy with work, just simply make some time for your lady and ensure that she truly does know how much you care for her. If all she wants to do is talk to you, make some time and listen to what she has to say. Even if your not all that interested in the topic, because it's something that matters to her it you should care about it. This is a fantastic way of letter her know she DOES matter to you.

2. Stale Boring relationships are another reason for a failing relationship. One portion of this may be due to not listening to her and finding out what interests her NOW not yesterday. The major reason for failure in a relationship due to it becoming stale is one or both of you being too busy to actually spend some quality time with one another.

I'd think that if you each love one another like you say you do, it'd be pretty darn easy to spend some time together to do some fun stuff. Even if you live a busy, hectic lifestyle, it's not too hard to make some time for the person that you love. Having a relationship reach any type of a failing point is pretty sad, and it's just wasting the good times that you have had together and ruining what could have been a lifetime of happiness. So don't be stupid, get up, get out and go spend some time with your loved one.

3. The next one is the worst of all time, and I hate talking about it as it's the lowest thing that anyone can do to another, CHEATING. I have no sympathy for anyone that cheats on someone else. This is completely inexcusable. I know that if I had been cheated on by my girlfriend, I'd be a wreck.

Guys don't cheat on your girlfriends, I know girls cheat on boyfriends as well, but I'm talking to the guys right now as we usually have a harder time keeping it in our pants. If you and your girlfriend are having a tough time now and your thinking of cheating, break up first and then see someone else. At least this way your already broken up and your not cheating, it's the respectful thing to do.

These are the 3 major reasons as to why woman leave their guys, they aren't the only reasons, but they are the most common. These are also the root causes for many of the other reasons for a break up. Now I'm pretty sure that after reading this atleast one, if not more, of the reasons I've provided fit your situation. Now that you know the reason why your girlfriend left you, what are you going to do about it. Just sit there and accept it, or if you truly love this girl are you going to fight to get her back?

Would you be interested if I told you that all 3 of the above reasons your girlfriend left you are overcomeable and you could get her back. Would you be interested in finding out how? The Magic of Making Up is one of the best step by step plans available today to help you get your ex back. Time is ticking away, if you want her back Click Here